Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Small Victory

Ron and I take turns walking Pippa in the morning. My days off from walking her are supposed to be my running days.

However, this morning, Pippa refused to go with Ron. She looked at me like this:


You may not speak Sheepdog, but what she's saying is, "I am being the fluffiest, snuggliest, kissiest dog I know how to be, but if you'd rather do something other than hang out together, that's fine. Sigh."

Needless to say, she won that particular argument. Ron and I both got up and took her for a walk (and got some coffee), which meant that I did not do my run this morning.

I have never been a very good evening runner- too many distractions, too tired, too full, too hot, etc. There's always a reason not to go.

But this evening....I WENT RUNNING. Yay me.

It's a small victory, but I'll take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment