Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ooh, gurl, you betta werk!

The point of this experiment is figure which diet works best for me. But how to define what "works best"? I need a set of criteria to use to measure the diets against each other.


The whole blog will serve as a review of how following a particular diet makes me feel, whether or not it impacts my workouts, my skin, or my weight. 


In addition to that, though, I want to try to capture how liveable the diet is. I am only going to try each of them for a month or two; could I actually see myself working this diet into my life? These measures might change as the project goes on, but it's a start. 


Except...all of these measure how easy I find the diet to live with...Maybe I need to ask Ron to measure how easy he finds me to live with while I'm testing things out? 






No comments:

Post a Comment